Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall by Coldplay




I turn the music up, I got my records on
I shut the world outside until the lights come on
Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone
I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song

And all the kids they dance, all the kids all night
Until monday morning feels another life
I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time
.. and heaven is in sight

I turn the music up, I got my records on
From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
Don't want to see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes
But my heart is beating and my pulses start
.. cathedrals in my heart



As we saw oh this light, I swear you
Emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall

Is a waterfall
Oh
Is a waterfall
Oh oh oh
Is a.. is a waterfall
Every tear
Is a.. is a waterfall
Oh oh oh

So you can hurt, hurt me bad
But still I'll raaiiise the flag

It was a wa-wa-wa-wa-waterfall
A wa-wa-wa-wa-waterfall

Every tear
Every tear
Every teardrop is a waterfall
[4x]

No comments: