Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

All Around Me by Flyleaf


Download This Song!

Verse I :
       F#5                            A5
My hands are searching for you
       D5
My arms are outstretched towards you
      F#5                   A5
I feel you on my fingertips
    D5                                                      F#5    A5   D5
My tongue dances behind my lips for you
   F#5                  A5
This fire rising through my being
D5                                             C#5   A5
Burning I'm not used to seeing you

Reff:
G#5    A5
            I'm alive
G#5    A5           D5
           I'm alive

Chorus:
F#5                   A5
I can feel you all around me
D5         E5        D5            C#5
Thickening the air I'm breathing
F#5                 A5
Holding on to what I'm feeling
E5                 C#5                      D5
Savoring this heart that's healing


Verse II :
          F#5                  A5
My hands float up above me
         D5
And you whisper you love me
        F#5           A5
And I begin to fade
       D5
Into our secret place
      F#5                      A5
The music makes me sway
       D5                                               F#5
The angels singing say we are alone with you
       D5                                              F#5    A5    D5
I am alone and they are too with you
                 F#5     A5     D5
And so I cry
                        F#5     A5     D5  
The light is white
                      F#5    A5     D5
And I see you

Back to Reff and Chorus


Bridge:  
F#5
Take my hand I give it to you
          A5
Now you owe me All I am
D5                                 E5
You said you would never leave me
D5                   C#5
I believe you I believe


Chorus 2:
F#5                     A5
I can feel you all around me
D5        E5          D5              C#5
Thickening the air I'm breathing
F#5                      A5
Holding on to what I'm feeling
E5                    C#5                     D5
Savoring this heart that's healed


No comments: