Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

When You're Gone Avril Lavigne




Intro: Em

Piano: C-Em (x3) D

Verse 1:
G D/F# Em
i always needed time on my own
C D
i never thought i need you there when i cry
G D/F# Em
and the days feel like years when im alone
C D
and the bed where you lie its made up on your side

Refrain:
Am G/B
when you walk away i count the steps that you take
C D
do you see how much i need you right now

Chorus:
C Em D
when you’re gone the pieces of my heart
im missing you
C Em D
when you’re gone the face that came to know is im missing to
Am C
when you’re gone the words i need to hear
G D/F# C D
to always get me through the day and make it okay

i miss you

(Repeat Intro)

Verse 2:
G D/F# Em
I’ve never felt this way before
C D
Everything that I do, reminds me of you
G D/F# Em
And the clothes you left that lied on the floor
C D
And the small test like you, I love the things that you do

(Repeat Refrain and Chorus)

Bridge:
Bm C G
B7
We were made for each other, I keep forever, I know we were yeahh!!!
Em
I know I ever wanted was for you to know
C
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
A/C# D
I can only breathe I need to pity I am when me yeahh!!!

(Repeat Chorus and intro)

Lihat video lagu ini

No comments: