Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2008

Good Enough by Evanescence




C            G#
Under your spell again
F          G#         C
I---- can't say no to you
G#
crave my heart and its bleeding in your hand
F        G#            C
I---- can't say no to you

D                         F                    C
Shouldn't have let you torture me so sweetly
G     D                             F
now I------- can't let go of this dream
Fm
I can't breathe but I feel

Am         F
Good enough
Am        F      D   F   C
I feel good enough for y--o--u

C G G#

C                   G#
Drink up sweet decadence
F       G#             C
I---- can't say no to you
C                       G#
and I've completely lost myself and I don't mind
F        G#          C
I---- can't say no to you

D                         F                   C
Shouldn't have let you conquer me completely
G     D                           F
now I------ can't let go of this dream
Fm
can't believe that I feel

Am           F
Good enough
Am                F
I feel good enough
G             F                            C
its been such a long time coming, but I feel good

G             F                  C     G     F    C
and I'm still waiting for the rain to fall
G          F                 C
pour real life down on me
F             C        F       G
cause I can't hold on to anything this
Am          F
good enough
Am             F
am I good enough
D      F            C
for yo--u to love me too?

C G G# x2

C                       G#
so take care what you ask of me
F      G#            C
cause I----- can't say no

Download this song!

No comments: