Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Song by Taylor Swift



Download This Song!
Intro : D Em G A x2

           D                                       Em                            G                            A
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car
                    D                              Em
He’s got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel
           G                     A
The other on my heart
D                                      Em
I look around, turn the radio down
                G                                 A
He says baby is something wrong?
    D                              Em                       G                                  A
I say nothing I was just thinking how we don’t have a song,  And he says...
D                               Em
Our song is the slamming screen door,
G                                    A
Sneakin’ out late, tapping on your window
D                                   Em                       G
When you’re on the phone and you talk real slow
                      A                                        D
Cause it’s late and your mama don’t know
                             Em
Our song is the way you laugh
             G                                   A
The first date “man, I didn’t kiss her, but I should have”
Em                       A                                   Em
And when I got home ... before I said amen
                   D     G
Asking God if he could play it again

D   Em   G   A

    D                           Em                                    G                        A
I was walking up the front porch steps after everything the day
          D                                          Em
Had gone all wrong or been trampled on
           G                             A
And lost and thrown away
D                                Em                 G                            A
Got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin’ bed
      D                                Em
I almost didn’t notice all the roses
G                             A
And the note that said...

D                             Em
Our song is the slamming screen door,
G                                        A
Sneakin’ out late, tapping on your window
D                                  Em                              G
When you’re on the phone and you talk real slow
                A                                      D
Cause it’s late and your mama don’t know
                            Em
Our song is the way you laugh
G                                                    A
The first date “man, I didn’t kiss her, but I should have”
Em                       A                                          Em
And when I got home ... before I said amen
                   D   G
Asking God if he could play it again

D  Em  G  A
                    Da da da da
D  Em  G  A

         Em                                         G
I’ve heard every album, listened to the radio
D                A                            Em
Waited for something to come along
                      G
That was as good as our song

D                                         Em
Cause our song is the slamming screen door
G                                            A                      D
Sneaking out late, tapping on his window
                                  Em                              G
When we’re on the phone and he talks real slow
                    A                                      D
Cause it’s late and his mama don’t know
                           Em
Our song is the way he laughs
         G                                        A
The first date “man, I didn’t kiss him, and I could have”
Em                      A                            Em
And when I got home ... before I said amen
                    D G                           D Em G A
Asking God if he could play it again...

                D Em         G A D Em G A
Play it again... Ho yea ho yea

           D                                      Em
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
           G                         A
In the front seat of his car
D                                         Em
I grabbed a pen and an old napkin
          G
And I... wrote down our song


No comments: