Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Better In Time by Leona Lewis

Intro: F C Dm C Bb

F                                                     C
It's been the longest winter without you
Dm                                    Bb
I didn't know where to turn to
F                                            C
See somehow I can't forget you
Dm                                Bb
After all that we've been through


F
Going coming thought I heard a knock
C
Who's there no one
                           Dm
Thinking that I deserve it
                           Bb
Now I realize that I really didn't know
      F
If you didn't notice you mean everything
C
Quickly I'm learning to love again
Dm                            Bb
All I know is I'm gon be ok

Chorus :

F
Thought I coudn't live without you
C                                     Dm
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
  Bb                              F
It'll all get better in time
                                                 C
And even though I really love you
                                                   Dm
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to
       Bb
It'll all get better in time


F                                     C
I couldn't turn on the TV
Dm                 C                             Bb
Without something there to remind me
F                            C
Was it all that easy
Dm                                    Bb
To just put aside your feelings


F
If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh
C
Hurt my feelings but that's the path
Dm
I believe in
                                 Bb
And I know that time will heal it
F
If you didn't notice boy you meant everything
C
Quickly I'm learning to love again
Dm                          Bb
All I know is I'm gon be ok

Chorus

F                                    C
Since there's no more you and me
Dm
It's time I let you go
    Bb
So I can be free
F                                    C
And live my life how it should be
Dm                                         Bb
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine

without you
            F
Yes I will

Chorus (2x)


No comments: