Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2008

Tatto by Jordin Sparks




Intro : D – A – Bm - G 2x

Verse 1
D                                           A
  No matter what you say about love
                                                Bm
I keep coming back for more, keep my hand in the fire
G                                                     D
Sooner or later I get what I’m asking for


D                                        A
No matter what you say about life,
                                            Bm
I learn every time I bleed. The truth is a stranger
         G
My soul is in danger,
                              Em
I gotta let my spirit be free to,
                                            G                Em
Admit that I was wrong and then change my mind.
                                                 A
Sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind.

D                                          A
I can’t waste time so give me the moment
                                            Bm
I realize nothing’s broken. No need to worry about everything I’ve done
G
Live every second like it was my last one
D                                        A
Don’t look back got a new direction
                                                            Bm
I loved you once needed protection.  You’re still a part of everything I do
G                                                           D A Bm G
You’re on my heart just like a tattoo.  Just like a tattoo, I’ll always have

Verse 2
(chords are same as verse 1)
I'm sick of playing all of these games
It's not about taking ties.
When I look in the mirror,
Didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could stop
Admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind.
Sorry but I gotta be strong and leave you behind

(repeat chorus)

Brigde :

     Em                         G
If I live every moment
                               Em
Won't change any moment
                         A          Em
Still a part of me and you.
                             G
I will never regret you
                              Em
Still the memory of you
                                A
Marks everything I do.

(repeat chorus)

No comments: